We’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about finding the best solution tailored to your client, for business processes, working methods, working environments and IT systems. This in combination with a keen interest and knowledge of data analysis.
Day 2 Day
As a Business Analyst at SBI you will be building lasting relationships with your clients. In this way you will discover the needs in terms of business and data processes, working methods, working environment and IT systems. You’ll analyze the existing situation, consult with the end users involved and propose the best solution based on your expertise. You expose the functional and non-functional requirements through a critical needs analysis and you design and test the new situation. You provide the necessary documentation with which your stakeholders and end users can implement your solution in a sustainable manner. You have an advisory and guiding role during the implementation.
Together with a team of passionate data experts, you will work on business analytical projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Customer-oriented and problem solver
- Understanding how to structure and manage processes for optimal productivity
- Experience in applying lean principles, 6 sigma, BPMN or UML
- Preferably experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, SAS, …)
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Proficiency in visualizing data
- Clear and synthetic communication skills
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- Able to create clear and structured documentation
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (firstname.lastname@example.org), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.