We’re looking for a Data & Analytics Lead to join our growing team of passionate data consultants. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial consultant who is driven by shaping analytics solutions and creating business relevance for our clients. A person who likes to develop the analytical consulting offering, who likes to develop a team and build trustful client relationships.
Day 2 Day
As a Data & Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for developing the business service offerings and for evangelizing the power of data & analytics, both internally and externally and act as an ambassador for the SBI team. You will also contribute to the expansion of the Data Analytics & Data Science business by engaging with clients and prospects and developing the Data Science team by contributing to the sourcing and recruitment.
You will help build robust business cases for data analytical and data science related solutions. You will support our client projects with advice and implementations on how to leverage the power of data through data analytics and data science. Furthermore, your project management skills will enable you to assemble and lead multi-disciplinary teams to get the projects done, working together with business and industry experts, data consultants, scientists, architects and engineers. You will also follow market trends and strategic goals impacting our client’s organization and embed it into our solutions. You’re able to work independently and productively in an office or remote setting.
Who are you
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a data analytics consulting role
- Digitally minded, dynamic personality, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Commercial ‘flair’ and client-oriented together with a hands-on approach
- Able to take ownership of work on client engagements and manage a team to ensure successful delivery
- Versatile: ranging from developing data analytics strategy and data science experience to technical knowledge and project management skills
- Professional experience utilizing one or more programming languages (Python, SAS, R, …)
- Experience in advising on strategic and tactical and operational data science related matters as to organisation, analytical roadmaps, business case development, modelops etc…
- Willing to participate in internal organization building initiatives to elevate the team’s skills and knowledge based on your experience
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch. Good knowledge of French.
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a partial virtual setting, either from home setting, (remote) office or the client
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you an entrepreneurial and leading role to contribute to the development of a growing company within the largest technology & consulting network (Cronos Group) of the Benelux. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function, experience and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (firstname.lastname@example.org), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.