We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about combining computer science, modeling, statistics, analytics, and math skills—along with sound business sense— to uncover the answers to major questions that help our clients make objective decisions.
Day 2 Day
As a Data Scientist Analyst at SBI you will be working as a consultant on projects where you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. You will design data modeling processes, create algorithms and predictive models to extract the data the business needs, and help analyze the data and share insights with peers.
Together with a team of passioned data experts, you will work on data science projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Bachelor or Master in quantitative fields (Mathematics, Statistics, Data or Computer Sciences, or similar)
- Excellent machine learning skills (modelling & industrialization)
- Good data engineering skills (data preparation)
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Professional experience utilizing one or more programming languages (SAS, Python, R, Matlab) and Data Science libraries
- Experience with SQL and able to work with Zeppelin or Jupyter notebooks
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Good communication skills
- At least bilingual: English and (French or Dutch)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (email@example.com), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.