We’re looking for an experienced Functional Analyst to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about finding the best solution tailored to your client, for business processes, working methods, working environments and IT systems. This in combination with a keen interest and knowledge of data analysis.
Day 2 Day
As a Functional Analyst at SBI you will be building lasting relationships with your clients. In this way you will define, analyze, validate and maintain functional requirements in line with our clients evolving business requirements, by working closely with various stakeholders. As a multiskilled functional analyst, you can hands-on drive the change in applications, translate and validate business requirements into features and support agile delivery frameworks.
You’re responsible for eliciting and managing functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with our clients’ stakeholders like Business Analysts, architecture and delivery leads, working in an agile and iterative manner to build out appropriate solutions.
You provide the necessary documentations such as technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports, with which your stakeholders and end users can further support and maintain your solution in a sustainable manner. You have an advisory and guiding role during the implementation.
Together with a team of passionate data & technology experts, you will work on functional analytical projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You can work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Customer-oriented and problem solver
- Strong affinity with computer science and technology. In particular, a good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design (e.g. C++, C#, Java) is required
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, … is an asset
- Good knowledge of business analysis methods and tools (agile, waterfall, Jira, Confluence, MS Office)
- Good all-round knowledge/experience of interactive applications, batch applications, webservices, middleware
- Knowledge of / experience with software logging- and monitoring principles
- Able to put non-functional requirements in practice
- Clear and synthetic communication skills
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- Able to create clear and structured documentation
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in financial or telecom sector
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.