For our partner organization Comark, we’re looking for a Marketing Technologist.
Comark is part of the Cronos Groep, one of the biggest IT consultancy groups in Belgium. As a startup within this group, we focus on marketing technology and work for several clients spread over the country. In short, we bridge the gap between marketing and technology, by helping our clients to find, setup and support their marketing tools. Due to our growth we are looking for a Marketing Technologist.
Are you willing to work within a startup mentality under a larger group? Make our company grow by being one of the first employees? Help marketeers find their way in the extensive technology landscape? Play around with marketing technology,…?
Or in short are you:
- an IT’er with strong interest in marketing
- or a marketeer with technical affinity?
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who’s willing to learn by doing and is ready to embrace our values.
Day 2 Day
Project realization: take care of small to large projects like onboarding/implementation/marketing.
In collaboration with clients, experts and partners
- Realize: use marketing technology to realize projects and solutions
- Analyze: find the right tools for a certain issue
- Support: support and follow up for our clients: answer questions, keep an eye on their performance, give feedback and possible
- Creative & strategic thinking: multi-channel campaigns, customer life cycles, campaign advice, data analysis,…
Who are you
- Relevant degree
- Graduate or short working experience
- Bilingual Dutch/English (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of a marketing automation tool or other marketing technology is a bonus
- Some HTML & CSS knowledge
- Even more important are your personal skills like client focused, flexible, proactive, teamplayer
- Willing to work and learn in team and independently
What we offer
- An exciting, challenging and varying job where you’ll be able to develop your skills and talents
- On short term you’ll be responsible for your own project(s) and/or client(s)
- A dynamic and flexible environment
- On the job training
- Competitive salary package with extralegal benefits (insurances, meal allowance)
- Company car with fuel card
You’ll work from within our fancy office in Leuven, with the possibility to work from home or from one of our other locations.
Send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible!