We’re looking for an experienced SAS BI Team Lead to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial consultant who is driven by shaping analytics solutions and creating business relevance for our clients. A person who likes to develop to lead and develop a team and build a trustful client relationship.
Day 2 Day
As a SAS BI Team Lead at SBI you will be working as a consultant on a dedicated assignment where you follow up on communication between teams, are involved in discussing projects and making estimates. You create team planning and communicate with business and other team leads. You oversee the overall budgets.
You will also contribute to the expansion of the SAS BI team by engaging with the client and by contributing to the sourcing and recruitment. You will use your SAS expertise and work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. You will assist in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of Business Intelligence solutions. You will provide expert advice on data extraction, transformation and ultimately be able to input data into business intelligence dashboards. Depending on your experience you carry end-to-end responsibility.
Together with a team of passionate SAS experts, you will work on a designated assignment in the heart of Brussels. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, result-driven and conceptual thinker
- 10+ years of proven experience as Business Intelligence Manager, Data Analyst Team Lead or Project Manager
- Professional experience in using SAS V9, SAS Base and SAS EG
- Knowledge of Zenhub/Github, ServiceNow, Dropbox
- Experience in BI development with practical involvement in implementations
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Relevant Project Management experience and able to handle multiple projects
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you an entrepreneurial and leading role to contribute to the development of a growing company within the largest technology & consulting network (Cronos Group) of the Benelux. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function, experience and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (email@example.com), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.