We’re looking for an experienced SAS Expert & Developer to join our growing team of SAS consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about digging into data, understanding and explaining the stories that data tells as well as helping others solve problems, gain insights, and make smart decisions rooted in data.
Day 2 Day
As a SAS Expert & Developer at SBI you will be working as a consultant on projects where you will add value to the Business Intelligence or Data Analytics teams by helping our clients optimize data reporting and develop their competitive analysis landscape.
You will use your SAS expertise and work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. You will assist in the technical architecture, design and/or the development of Business Intelligence solutions. You will provide expert advice on data extraction, transformation and ultimately be able to input data into business intelligence dashboards. Depending on your experience you carry end-to-end responsibility.
Together with a team of passionate data experts, you will work on data projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Professional experience in using SAS V9, SAS Base and SAS macro programming
- Knowledge of relational database technology and integration tools (Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2…)
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following SAS modules:
- Data Integration Studio
- Information Map Studio
- OLAP Cube Studio
- Web Report Studio
- Stored Processes
- Enterprise Guide
- Management Console
- Eager to learn new SAS modules or technologies
- Experience in BI development with practical involvement in implementations
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (firstname.lastname@example.org), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.