We’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting, as well as selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
Day 2 Day
As a Senior Data Analyst at SBI you will be working as a consultant on projects where you develop and build an effective business intelligence and reporting strategy aimed at the creation of effective business insights. You establish data and analytics governance, and you oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze data from multiple applications sources. You build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
You oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics. You organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders. You leverage data insights into initiatives that will support data-driven decisions and business outcomes.
Together with a team of passionate data experts, you will work on data analytical projects for large companies where you will work closely with managers and leaders across the client’s organization.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, result-driven and conceptual thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of proven experience as Business Intelligence Manager, Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Experience in and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques (Linear regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.)
- Knowledge of Excel, database and data models (SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Cloud solutions)
- Experience in and knowledge of Data Management, Analytics tools and dashboards (e.g. SAS, Microsoft Power BI, Splunk, Python/Pandas, Pentaho, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Proficiency in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Know how to visualize data
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Project Management experience and able to handle multiple projects
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Astrid (email@example.com), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.