We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about digging into data, understanding and explaining the stories that data tells as well as helping others solve problems, gain insights, and make smart decisions rooted in data.
Day 2 Day
As a Data Analyst at SBI you will be working as a consultant on projects where our customers look for business value from data and from analytical models and reports that we build for them. You will develop an analytic approach and methodology based on business questions and requirements, and translate data and analytic results into concise, impactful insights.
Together with a team of passioned data experts, you will work on data analytical projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Professional experience utilizing one or more programming languages (SAS, Python, R, Matlab)
- Experience with SQL
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Able to propose and develop advanced analytical models
- Proficiency in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Know how to visualize data
- Good communication skills
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (firstname.lastname@example.org), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.