We’re looking for an experienced Data Governance Expert to join our growing team of consultants. The ideal candidate is passionate about combining data governance, master data management, data quality, and project management skills—along with sound business sense— to make data usable for the business and to convert information into value.
Day 2 Day
As a Data Governance Expert at SBI you will be working as a consultant on projects where you will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. You will be leading projects and use cases related to data governance and data management. Furthermore, you will be developing future data governance strategies and roadmaps, and coordinate with and support different business units in the rollout of data governance.
Together with a team of passioned data experts, you will work on data governance & management projects for large companies with the mission to help our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Versatile: ranging from data governance and data management experience to technical knowledge and project management skills
- Experience with developing data governance frameworks and roadmaps, aligning and documenting data definitions, setting up a proper data governance organization, and data quality controls
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of DMBOK
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Professional experience utilizing one or more data governance tooling (Collibra, Informatica, SAS)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Good communication skills
- At least bilingual: English and (French or Dutch)
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Astrid (firstname.lastname@example.org), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.