We’re looking for an experienced Data Visualization Expert to join our growing team of data analytics consultants. The ideal candidate is literally a data visionary. Fascinated by data, passionate about creating crystal clear, compelling visualizations of data in clients’ standard platforms.
Day 2 Day
As a Data Visualization Expert at SBI you will be working as a consultant on client projects where you will consult on and help with the making of creative data visualization to give users the best experience possible. You collaborate with the client business users to define and validate compelling analytics applications or dashboards that drive value add. With your top-notch communication skills, you’re in your element juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
Together with a team of passionate data experts, you will work on data analytical and data visualization projects for large companies with the mission of helping our clients enable the full potential out of their data. You’re able to work independently and productively from remote.
Who are you
- Analytical mindset, conceptual and creative thinker
- Minimum 2 years of design or development experience with 2 or more of the following data visualization tools; Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, SAS VA, ThoughtSpot, Spotfire
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Minimum 1 year of data technology experience to include ETL tools (BODS, Informatica, Talend, Alteryx, Ab Initio, DataStage) or Data Modeling (Oracle, Teradata, SAP, Netezza) or other reporting tools such as Cognos, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, SAS
- Minimum 2 years of full life cycle Development. Agile and waterfall delivery experience
- Able to understand business needs and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Ideally fluency in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of hands on data visualization experience
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you to work on a diversity of projects, giving you the chance to explore the world of data and analytics. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. You can benefit from a range training courses which give you the chance to find your own path. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Want to join as a freelancer? No worries, we’re open to that so don’t hesitate to apply as well.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (email@example.com), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we call upon our longstanding strong expertise of the SAS Business Analytics Framework and proven open-source and cloud platforms. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.