Junior consultant with a passion for data
At SBI Consulting is data & analytics just what we do. Since we were founded in 2007, we’ve been driven forward by one mission: unleashing the power of data for the organizations that hire us. And we do this for a variety of companies, ranging from Fortune 2000 companies to medium-sized businesses.
Are you passionate about data & analytics as well? Looking for a new opportunity to advance your career? Then join our growing team of 40+ expert consultants. We look for people who are creative thinkers, problem solvers, and team players.
You have a passion for
We are looking for junior people who want to do consulting and have a passion for one (or more) of the following domains:
- Data science
- Data analytics
- Data visualization
- Business intelligence
- Data architecture & engineering
- Data modeling & design
- Data warehousing & cloud storage
Day 2 Day
As a junior consultant at SBI you will be working on a dedicated assignment at a client. You will follow an extensive training program into the SAS technology and explore multiple other business intelligence technologies. Your training will be combined with hands-on consulting experience as part of a project team at our clients, under the lead and coaching of senior consultants.
You will use your data and analytics expertise and work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and determine how data can be used to achieve those goals. You are driven by shaping solutions and creating business relevance for our clients.
Each project and client is different, giving you the chance to advance your career as you learn about new industries, businesses, and technologies. Together with a team of passionate experts, you will work at a customer site or remote in a challenging, dynamic and professional environment.
Who are you
- You endorse our five core values: customer focus, passion, entrepreneurship, team spirit and integrity.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are result-driven.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related field with a strong interest in data and new technologies.
- You have knowledge of Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining or Big Data with preferably a first experience through school project, internship or first working experience in at least one of the following tools: SAS, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, SQL, Python.
- You’re an effective communicator and have strong collaboration skills.
- You’re ideally fluent in Dutch or French and English (verbal & written).
- Ability to effectively work independently, in a virtual setting, either from home setting or remote office.
What we offer
SBI Consulting offers you an extensive training program that will prepare you for a career as a Data & Analytics consultant. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing company within the largest technology & consulting network (Cronos Group) of the Benelux. Within our dynamic company, you will enjoy the possibility of evolving in both function, experience and knowledge. Working with various specialists on different domains. All of this backed by an attractive salary package and all kinds of extra benefits, in an entrepreneurial, service-oriented, interactive and informal company culture.
Then you can send your CV directly to Mathias (email@example.com), who’s eager to talk with you.
About SBI Consulting
We’re a passionate team of Data & Analytics experts, providing end-to-end data driven solutions. Since we were founded in 2007 as part of the Cronos Group, we’ve been driven forward by one mission: unleashing the power of data for the organizations that hire us. We aim to be a valued partner to our clients, helping them with the entire data and analytics lifecycle – from strategy to implementation – so they can make sense of their data and use it to solve complex business problems. We serve multiple clients in different sectors such as life sciences, government, utilities, banking and insurance, and help them in designing, integrating and supporting data & analytics solutions.